Book this trip »
Fly to London and experience the top Kent and southeast English courses with these fantastic five rounds of golf and the turn-key services of Pioneer Golf. Read more below on this easy trip with great golf every day!
- Royal St George’s
- Royal Cinque Ports
- Walton Heath-Old Course
A little bit more about the Kent and Southeast English courses (click on the course name for further information):
- Royal St George’s – the historic venue for the 2021 Open Championship is world ranked #33 by GOLF Magazine because of the challenging links layout
- Prince’s – a classic old club that hosted The Open back in 1932 with great lodge accommodations onsite and 36 holes
- Royal Cinque Ports – a fast links layout overlooking the sea near Deal and Royal St Georges, often the travelers favorite
- Walton Heath-Old Course – host of the 1981 Ryder Cup and world ranked #92 has two courses and one of the most traditional, classic golf clubhouses in the world
- Littlestone – traditional English club famed for the splendid views of The White Cliffs of Dover
Your five rounds of golf on Kent and southeast English courses is complemented by six nights of accommodation at four-star hotels, the Princes golf lodges, or local town guesthouses; full English breakfast each morning; rental vehicle with automatic transmission (or a minibus and chauffeur); sightseeing suggestions and our Pioneer Golf guide of top restaurants and local pubs.
This is an easy trip to book with easy access to Gatwick or London Heathrow airports, therefore it is easy to get to with no connecting flights from most of the USA. Many of our Pioneer Golf guests extend for a few nights in London too to take in the Theatre, do some shopping and enjoy some fantastic sightseeing. Because we can always add some of the courses west of London too, such as Sunningdale, Swinley Forest, St Georges Hill or the exclusive Berkshire GC, then we would advise that you add a stay in Windsor, for instance.