Book this trip »
The Fair Dinkum Sampler includes stays in two of Australia’s largest cities, as well as a few days in the beautiful and remote Tasmania. A perfect mix of cities and remote areas, and some of the best golf Down Under has to offer.
- Barnbougle Dunes
- Lost Farm
- Cape Wickham
- Royal Melbourne
- Kingston Heath
Start with three days in Tasmania, followed with four days in Melbourne, finish with four days in Sydney with lots of great golf along the way. (click on the course name for further information):
- Barnbougle Dunes – ranked #35 in world by GOLF Magazine, a links golf course unlike anything ever seen in Australia.
- Lost Farm – stunning course filled with drama and diversity. Lost Farm ranks #47 in the world according to Golf Digest and #89 according to the Golf Magazine ranking.
- Cape Wickham – located on King Island, Cape Wickham requires some additional travel step to get to, but this superb course is well worth the journey.
- Royal Melbourne – the finest golf course in the southern hemisphere.
- Kingston Heath– closely rivals nearby Royal Melbourne for Australia’s top-spot.
Free days can be used for extra golf or some wonderful sightseeing experiences. Small aircraft flights are required to Kings Island to play at the world famous Cape Wickham links.
All packages include your choice of 3, 4 and 5-star hotel properties, daily breakfast, rounds of golf as listed, and your choice of chauffeured transfers, rental vehicle or arrange your own Uber or Taxi transfers. Each Pioneer Golf customer will receive sightseeing and restaurant tips, plus our valuable Trip Summary including packing lists and travel tips. For private groups, we can add a local Trip Host, a Motorcoach with Driver-guide, planned sightseeing excursions, special meals and sightseeing adventures for a more inclusive golf vacation.